DOG TRAINING SYDNEY
At Pets Training and Boarding we will teach your pet to listen to commands and obey you. With our unique dog training courses and methods we guarantee results that will last a lifetime. Your dog will want to please you and look up to you as his master.
Dog training with industry proven teaching methods
We train with Patience, Persistence and Praise
- Absolutely no harsh methods
- Verbal commands, hand signals and body language
- All training work is carried out to the best of the dog’s ability
- On-lead work
- Off-lead work can be done (to the best of the dog’s ability)
INTERNATIONALLY ACCLAIMED DOG TRAINER
Thanks to our high-caliber behaviour experts and dog trainers, your pet is sure to get the best training money can buy. It’s not always easy to teach your own dog and that’s why it’s sometimes better to call in the professionals with proven training methods.
We also offer protection training for professional use.
DOG TRAINING DONE THE RIGHT WAY:
We use easy-to-use commands during training
- HEEL: We teach your dog to walk beside you on your left-hand side (can be taught on the right side if requested by the owner).
- SIT: We teach your dog to sit.
- DROP: We teach your dog to lie down.
- STAY: We teach your dog NOT to move unless instructed.
- COME: We teach your dog to come/return to you.
- NO: We teach your dog this when they are doing wrong, so that the bad behaviour can be corrected.
- BAIT PROOF: We teach your dog to eat from their bowl only and not from people’s hands or off the ground.
WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED
There’s no problem too big or too small for us: nuisance barking, pulling on the lead, jumping up, licking, taking washing off the line, chewing, digging, aggression towards other dogs or livestock, chasing cars, fear, aggression and even toilet training. Our facilities are well equipped to help with all types of issues your pet might be facing.
We also offer Specialised Dog Breed Training, click the button below for more information
BONUS: ADD ON ACCOMMODATION
We offer dog boarding for your added convenience. If you don’t have the time to pick up and drop off your dog every day, why not book them in at our safe, secure and comfortable kennels in Sydney. We will take good care of your pet, making life easier for everyone.
BOOK YOUR DOG FOR TRAINING TODAY
OUR DOG TRAINING PRICING
We are closed on the following days: Christmas Day, Easter Weekend (Friday to Monday), Boxing Day, ANZAC Day, Queens Birthday Long Weekend Public Holiday, October Long Weekend Public Holiday and New Year’s Day.
No picking-up or dropping-off of pets available on these days.