EXPERT DOG TRAINERS IN NEWCASTLE
Pets Training & Boarding will teach you to communicate with and control your pet. Our pet training courses and the methods are unique, and provide results that endure. We teach your pets to be loyal and aspire to please you.
Dog training with proven effective teaching methods
We train with Patience, Persistence and Praise
- Absolutely no harsh or cruel methods
- Our dog trainers use verbal commands, hand signals and body language
- All training work is carried out to the best of the dog’s ability
- On-lead work
- Off-lead work can be done (to the best of the dog’s ability)
WORLD RENOWNED DOG TRAINERS
With the help of our behaviour experts and dog trainers, you can be sure that your pet will receive the best possible training.
There are times when it’s better to seek the help of a professional with proven training methods rather than teach your dog on your own.
We offer protection training for professionals as well.
DOG TRAINING: THE CORRECT WAY
We use easy-to-use commands during training
- HEEL: We teach your dog to walk beside you on your left-hand side (can be taught on the right side if requested by the owner).
- SIT: We teach your dog to sit.
- DROP: We teach your dog to lie down.
- STAY: We teach your dog NOT to move unless instructed.
- COME: We teach your dog to come/return to you.
- NO: We teach your dog this when they are doing wrong, so that the bad behaviour can be corrected.
- BAIT PROOF: We teach your dog to eat from their bowl only and not from people’s hands or off the ground.
NO PROBLEM TOO BIG OR TOO SMALL
Our services cover it all: nuisance barking, pulling on the lead, jumping up, licking, taking washing off the line, chewing, digging, aggression towards other dogs or livestock, chasing cars, fear, aggression, and even toilet training. Our Sydney facilities (located near Wollongong and Newcastle) are equipped to help with all types of issues your pet might be facing.
We also offer Specialised Dog Breed Training, click the button below for more information
BONUS: ADD ON ACCOMMODATION
We offer dog boarding for your added convenience. If you don’t have the time to pick up and drop off your dog every day, why not book them in at our safe, secure and comfortable Sydney kennels? Located conveniently near Wollongong and Newcastle, we’ll take good care of your pet, making life easier for everyone.
BOOK YOUR DOG FOR TRAINING TODAY
OUR DOG TRAINING PRICING
We are closed on the following days: Christmas Day, Easter Weekend (Friday to Monday), Boxing Day, ANZAC Day, Queens Birthday Long Weekend Public Holiday, October Long Weekend Public Holiday and New Year’s Day.
No picking-up or dropping-off of pets available on these days.